1. You already know they're strong because they have to handle the
responsibilities of single parenthood.
2. There is nothing like a mother. She is a woman that is responsible and focused on life. She knows what she wants out of life and will not sacrifice the
happiness of her child for just any man. So, if she decides to date you, feel lucky.
3. Single moms know what they are looking for and are independent. Any man or woman can appreciate dating someone who has confidence in themselves. Face it,
great moms are sexy!
4. A single mom isn't just filling time dating - she's had to make a choice to do something for herself while fulfilling the full-time responsibility
of being a mom. For a man seeking a real and lasting relationship, this is ideal.
5. They appreciate quality not quantity of time. It isn't always an option to see someone everyday, so making sure the time together is of value is
6. Single moms are more open to long-term relationships. For single dads that are also looking for a romantic relationship it is ideal to date someone with the
same end goals.
7. They're done being a "party girl" and tend to be more selective and thoughtful in their approach to dating. With single moms, we know our
romantic relationship is valued and not just part of a series of meaningless dates or something that stems from the fear of being alone.
8. You get to see how they relate to their children and how they relate to people they love. And for single dads looking for their own "play date,"
this also provides insight on how she might interact with our kids and her attitude about important lifeissues.
9. Single moms enjoy their time out more and can appreciate a simpler evening of just spending time together. People with a fun, positive attitude and outlook
are always more fun to date.
10. They realize what it costs to raise a family - and don't require flashy dates. They are impressed more by substance than a big price tag both in dating
and in life.